Dentist Accepting TRICARE in Fountain
Fountain Dental Center offers a $1 exam and x-ray special for military families. Call our office for more information, and be sure to mention the military family special when you schedule your appointment.
Our Dentists Love Serving Military Families
As a military family, you might be used to moving around a lot, which means you are constantly switching dentists. If you are a military family looking for a new dentist in the Fountain area, we offer a number of services to make going to the dentist easy and comfortable. Some of these benefits include:
- Convenient Location. Many families stationed at Fort Carson live in the neighborhoods near our location.
- In-Network. Military families have United Concordia’s TRICARE coverage, which we accept in our office.
- Comprehensive First Visit. When you come for your first appointment, we will take care of your cleaning and any other dental issues you have within the visit. You won’t have to come more than once to have a full cleaning. The $1 special we offer covers your first exam and x-rays (not your cleaning). With insurance, your first cleaning is usually covered, but it’s best to call our office for more information.
- All-In-One. We have a number of dental specialists under one roof, which includes general dentists, an orthodontist, an oral surgeon and more. Having all of these specialists in one place ensures you get the specialized care you need without having to go to another office.
- Flexible Scheduling. We offer flexible appointment schedules, which includes Saturday appointments, to better accommodate your schedule.
- Block Scheduling. In addition to our flexible scheduling, if you are bringing the whole family in, we can block out appointments for your entire family. We can have multiple patients in the chair at once so you’re family can make visiting the dentist as quick as possible.
- Online Scheduling. Book online without ever picking up the phone.
- Kid-Friendly. Our children-friendly dentist office is accustomed to making kids comfortable during their visit. We accept children patients and we have nitrous gas available for small dental procedures.
- Preventative Dental Care. TRICARE values preventative care, which means children under the plan will receive discounted rates on sealant and fluoride treatments.
Not a military family? Don’t Worry! We offer the same services to all patients, and exact pricing varies by insurance. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.